10 Mar 2012

I Kinda Moved Blogs, Sorry About That Guys.

Hey guys, I've made a new blog using Wordpress that I will be updating instead of this one. I did it for numerous reasons, sorry about the confusion. On the new site you'll find all the old reviews + lots more new stuff, plus new features! I just find that Wordpress is a lot more intuitive than Blogger.  


Exciting times ahead and all that. I just find that I can organise everything better over there and the aesthetics are a lot nicer. Plus, in hindsight, naming this site after a not-so-well-known Johnny Foreigner song which was five words long wasn't the wisest decisions ever. Let me know what you think of the new site and follow it to gain regular updates directly! THANKS. Click below to visit the new site, which is http://callumbayliss.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment