11 Nov 2011

MY WEEK IN LISTS:

Favourite new releases from this week:
Johnny Foreigner - Johnny Foreigner vs. Everything
Atlas Sound - Parallax


Best moments from this week: 
You! Me! Dancing! at the haunt in Brighton, Los Campesinos! make my life.
Dananananaykroyd playing Enter Sandman as an encore on Monday, before turning it into Infinity Milk. Gonna miss them loads, such a great band.


Reviews forthcoming (probably) in the next week:
Los Campesinos! - Hello Sadness
Johnny Foreigner - Johnny Foreigner vs. Everything
Atlas Sound - Parallax


Best track I've heard this week: The Black Keys - Run Right Back


Oh, and I co-host a radio show on my University radio station now, Wednesday 6-7pm on www.purefm.com/listen, check us out. We play good music, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment