11 Nov 2011

UPCOMING END OF YEAR LIST

It's nearing that time of year where all the major music publications and blogs start compiling lists of the best of the best of what this year had to offer musically. Now, this being a music blog, I've decided to do the same. I've started compiling a list but it's still in early stages, I'll start publishing said list one by one as a top 25 albums and tracks of the year. Expect this to happen in December time-ish. Just so you know.


2011 has been one of my favourite years ever, musically. So many albums have caught my attention but some a lot more than others. Its going to be tough picking where all of them go on my list but I think you'll agree with the majority of them. Well, if you're like me, you will. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment